Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Baby is going to Kindergarten!

On Monday Brady started Kindergarten... I can't believe it. He is getting so big. It seems like yesterday that I was prego with him, high blood pressure and all. Wondering when in the world he was finally going to get here. (a little peak at Brady's baby pictures http://jakeandrach.com/gallery/brady) It's weird how those 9 months of pregnancy drag by soooo slowly and then the next 5 years go by in a flash! I asked Brady if he was excited and he said yes... but honestly he didn't seem to care either way. He did want to go to the 'big' school where all the neighbor kids go... He is such a boy, doesn't want to show too much excitement. Here are a few pictures of the first day:




This is his teacher Mrs. Kunze. She seems really nice, I really hope he does well this year! For those wondering, no I didn't cry... I guess I am just not that Mom. Although, I have been thinking, this is the beginning of the next 18 years (by the time Bryce finishes).
School, it is what we do now!

11 comments:

Nielson said...

Awwwww! He looks so cute! I love the big backpacks on these cute little guys! I don't know--I might cry--unless Bridger's in a beastly mood, then I'll rejoice... :)

sinika said...

I love his baby pics! What a chubalub! This is it- school! How exciting!

Prilla said...

He really has grown up so fast. They need to quit. What a cutie!

The Kohler Family said...

I did a happy dance when Rylee started Kindergarden..I thought I would cry when Mya started but I didn't. Brady looks so cute and excited to be there!

lindsey v said...

Yay for school! I think you cry more if you know that they're nervous. If they're excited then you are just happy for them. Today a little boy in the other class was crying and saying, "I want my mommy!" So sad!

Cyndi said...

Okay, so I don't know if it's just my internet but the picture of him with his teacher is actually him with a little girl. It sure makes me feel old! Those teachers are seeming younger and younger these days!! Ha ha!!!

It is crazy how those 9 months drag (believe me I'm really feeling it now!) and then they go so fast afterwards! So not fair!!!

He looks like such a cutie! That's awesome he's excited. It makes it so much easier!!!

Naoma said...

What a stud!! He looks excited to start and I am sure that he will love it. I seriously do not know how I will handle it when it is time for Tommy to go... But it happens before you know it!

lindsey v said...

The teacher really does look young in that picture. But I think she's around 35 or something. I know she has a 10 year old son.

mandi said...

I can't believe he's 5 either!! That's craziness.

He is soooo cute! He's such a mix of you and Jason - I can't ever decide who he looks like more.

grinNberrett said...

is that his teacher in the black dress? if so, can I go with you to parent teacher conferences?

She makes Van Halen's song come to life.

http://tinyurl.com/3xfwe9

Dave and Steff said...

so cute!!!