So I hate cleaning my house. I keep hearing about these people that have a schedule for cleaning, like vacuum one day, dust another, upstairs bathroom another... and so on. I would like to be this person... but for some reason I just don't ever feel like doing that. I mean, I pick up everyday and try to keep up on the dishes... those that live on my street and have stopped in unannounced might not believe me... but I really do try! Anyway... I usually end up doing all the cleaning in one day. So we stay home all day and I clean and the boys run around wild, watch too much TV and usually make a mess right after I finish cleaning.
I guess it is probably good for the boys to have a down day every once in a while, cause I usually need to go some where everyday. But on those days of just hanging around the house, the boys use their imagination and make me laugh... they find things to entertain themselves...
Example: Brady called me in his room and told me to find him...

Bryce found these goggles and wanted me to help him put them on... he wore them around the house! He really thought he was cool... but I couldn't stop laughing, he just looked so funny.
5 comments:
I am just like you... I do it all in one day as well, the schedule seems like a good idea but it never works for me. Love how the boys found stuff to keep themselves occupied!
I try and stick to a schedule, but if I miss a day everything just gets backed up and it drives me nuts...but I am weird like that. Cute Pics!
I am feast and famine with cleaning--oh, well. The goggles are hilarious and Bridger would do exactly like Brady--that cracks me up!
I'm hoping I'll do better with my cleaning now that the kids are back in school and not around to make so many messes all day long. Bryce looks SO funny! He's too cute.
Hey Rachel! I found your blog from Katie D's blog :) I love getting to know so many people in the ward this way! Here's mine
http://apeekatcoles.wordpress.com/
Bri
Post a Comment