Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lagoon

In our continuing efforts to do all fun activities the week before school starts we did a last minute trip to Lagoon on Thursday. We left our house about 1pm and headed straight for Lagoon-A-Beach. Do they do any maintenance at Lagoon? The water park was just sad. I remember when it was brand new, we thought it was the greatest thing ever. Seems like they built it... and left it. Oh well, the boys didn't know the difference.

After the water fun we took the boys on all the kiddie rides. They absolutely loved the rides, not scared at all. Especially Brady, he couldn't wait for the next ride. He wanted to go on all the big rides that he was tall enough for. He loved the Music Express.. remember the one that goes really fast in a circle and throws you to the edge of the car and squishes the person on the outside? I used to love that ride, now I was completely freaked out that I was going to get hurled into space... the ride is getting old (reference back to the 'no maintenance at lagoon' comment above). The new rides seemed to be in good condition... but we didn't ride many of them since they were mostly just for big kids. Jason and I decided that we need to go back without the kids and have a grown ups day!

Anyway, fun was had by all, here are a few pictures...








1 comment:

Nielson said...

That looks fun (even if the rides were life threatening!)--Lagoon is best to be done without little kids--not that I have ever been to Lagoon, but I'm just saying....