Here are a few pictures from the park, here is Ashley with Bryce..
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Splash cold water in my face park
I decided that I needed to do some fun things with the boys before school starts. I know, you are wondering... why didn't I do this all summer instead of trying to cram it into the last 2 weeks?! So anyway, my sister lives near a splash park and my boys have never been. So we took them last week. The poor kids, the water was freezing, they really only wanted to be in the water for a few minutes at a time. The rest of the time they were either sitting in the sun on their towels or playing at the playground. I really thought they would love it...
Here are a few pictures from the park, here is Ashley with Bryce..
Brady and Chayse
Andrea and me trying to stay in the shade.
Here are a few pictures from the park, here is Ashley with Bryce..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment