Don't mind this picture, it was late at night, we had no makeup on, and couldn't stop laughing! Stacy was trying to get her candy corn teeth to stay in... don't ask :-)
Saturday, August 23, 2008
X Stacy
My dear Stacy, how I miss you so!! My friend Stacy and I first met during our freshman year of college. We lived together in the smelly crack house with a coffin as a coffee table. I only lived with Stacy for 3 short months (reasons explained above) but we have been friends ever since! Stacy and her family seemed to move across the country every year. So I was so excited to get to see her during her visit this week! We have too many memories and inside jokes and know waaaayy to much about each other. She has been my friend through the crappy times and the fun times. Thanks Stace... I love you!!!
Don't mind this picture, it was late at night, we had no makeup on, and couldn't stop laughing! Stacy was trying to get her candy corn teeth to stay in... don't ask :-)
Don't mind this picture, it was late at night, we had no makeup on, and couldn't stop laughing! Stacy was trying to get her candy corn teeth to stay in... don't ask :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am cyring I am laughing so hard at that SILLY picture I told you not to put on the blog!
You ROCK! Even if your new friends and neighbors don't know about your nickname, "Boom-Boom", someday I'll write my memoirs and it'll all be public!
Until then, you are the best!
Post a Comment