Then we had this great idea to try to get ahold of one of our favorite Sister missionaries, Laurie. So I called her parents house and found out that she and her family live close by and gave her a call. We were able to spend some time with her and her family on Sunday and ate some great food. I have included some mission and current photos... we haven't aged have we?!
with a few more kids... Laurie and I served together 2 times, once in Wasilla and then again in Juneau. We loved Juneau, we were in a threesome in Wasilla and it was tough! But the time later in Juneau was so much fun. It was so beautiful there! I learned so much from Laurie, she was and still is such a great teacher! Here are a few more pictures from the mission..

Scary, I found several photos that looked similar to this 'hold the camera in front of us and make a face' picture!
Isn't the Mendenhall Glacier beautiful!
While Kim was here, the boys had such a great time with her. In Tai Pan's she ran around the store pushing Brady in the cart pretending they were a rocket (literally ran). He was laughing so hard, I am sure the employee's were a little concerned for their displays !! But Brady was absolutely loving it! Then she played cards with Brady forever.. and even let him cheat! She is the greatest, I am so glad that we have kept in touch all of these years!
2 comments:
Love the mission pictures! Looks like a lot of fun up there in Alaska...and how nice that you get to see your friends so often, and that they live close by.
How is it that you look younger now? Crazy.
Post a Comment