Then on Sunday morning Jason called me down stairs and had a suprise for me. A whole start up kit for making jewelry! I have wanted to start making jewelry for some time, but figuring out all the things I needed to buy and the cost of it all always stopped me. I am so excited to get started. Thanks to Jason's Mom and Sisters for helping find all the necessities! I was able to then head up to SLC to hear my Dad speak in his ward. He did such a good job, his talks always flow so well. I hope that someday I can have that talent. Then I was off my own ward with Jason and the boys.
(my wonderful gift)
After church we rushed off to Jason's parents house so we could talk to his brother Justin (aka 'Buster') who is on a mission in Brazil. It was so much fun to get to talk to him. He sounds like he is doing so good! He is such a good missionary. He just hit his 1 year mark, I can't believe he is already half way done. We can't wait for him to come home! Brady loves his Buster and so do the rest of us!
It was a busy busy day, but so much fun. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that is so thoughtful and wonderful boys that try so hard to be good!
It was a busy busy day, but so much fun. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that is so thoughtful and wonderful boys that try so hard to be good!
2 comments:
Love your new background! Sounds like you had a great Mothers Day--and what a great gift!! Go Jason!
ohh!!! I want to make jewelry!!! maybe Jason should have gave Dave a idea he he
Post a Comment