
Last weekend I did a 5k for Breast Cancer, for the Susan B Komen Foundation. It was an amazing production. The amount of people there was amazing. This was my first race ever! Since I am new to this running thing it's a big deal for me! I can't believe that I finished! Thanks to my morning running buddies Lindsay, Naoma, Sinika, & Lindsay N.!! I know most of you are reading this thinking, 3 miles isn't very hard, but a year ago I couldn't even run a mile, sooo big improvement. My Mother-in-law Eileen and Sister-in-law Jessi ran as well. They are amazing runners, they run marathons and what not... so they kicked my butt. My Sister Gay, Brother Dave, and Sister-in-law Joleen also ran the race.


5 comments:
Yeah!! Know what you mean about running--I haven't always enjoyed running (in fact, I don't know that I always enjoy it now...) so I love being able to accomplish such a feat. Can't wait for the next one!
I still don't believe that you didn't run until just barely- you're a natural!! Here's to many more miles together. Also- what a sweet gift from Jason- can he teach my hubby some lessons? :)
Bwahahaha!
You ran?
I think you should have just done modern dancing moves all 5K! I would have paid money to see you modern dance your way there, Boom Boom!
Good for you! I am so proud of my little Rachel!
I have to agree with sinica you do seem like a natural... I never would have that known that you hadn't done much running before! It is sure fun getting to know you guys better through running!
way to go triple R!! How long did it take you?
Post a Comment