Sunday, May 4, 2008

Idaho Spud

So funny, the other night I was making dinner and left a bag of potatoes on the floor in the kitchen, I noticed Bryce come and take some out of the bag. A few minutes later I went in the living room and he was just sitting there holding the potatoes and watching TV. What a funny kid. It must be the family roots in Idaho! Maybe he wants to be a farmer... he was wearing his overalls that day.

Yesterday in the car I asked Brady if he wanted a sister (don't worry, we ARE NOT having a baby, or planning to have a baby, we just like to tease him about a sister cause he doesn't like girls) he told me that he didn't need a sister because I was his sister. Then I told him that I wasn't his sister, I was his Mom... he said... "well you are a girl, so we don't need another girl in our family". Apparently one girl in a family is enough!

4 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

Brady is so funny! It sounds like he is pretty dead set on you being the only girl in that house. Too cute!

Nielson said...

How funny--and I love the potatoes post, whatever makes ya happy... :)

Dave and Steff said...

YAY!!!! You have a blog!!!! Jordan is getting big ): Kinda bittersweet but I love every stage of his life!

Dave and Steff said...

He is the cutest farmer i have ever seen!!!