So a little about us, I am Rachel, I have a husband named Jason with 2 beautiful boys Brady (4 years ... almost 5) and Bryce (1 1/2 years). Jason and I got married on friday the 13th of July 2001. We always remember the year, because shortly after our we were settled in our first apartment we watched 9/11 happen on the news one morning while we were getting ready for work. Crazy time. Something we will never forget.
(I was going to include a picture of Jason and I here and realized that we do not have a single picture of just the two of us saved on this computer...sad)
Brady is our oldest, he is very cautious, and loves us to do everything for him. But he is super smart and usually very obedient. He is currently attending preschool where they now have him reading on a 1st grade level. Who knew that 4 year olds could learn how to read?! I don't think I learned to read until I was in 1st grade!
Bryce is the baby of the family, he is into everything. We often call him toilet boy, cause he has been found frequently sloshing his hands around in the toilet water. He loves to climb and wants to be doing everything that Brady does. I definitely treat him older than I did when Brady was this age!
So maybe when all the girls teach me how to do those cute backgrounds and such, this will start looking more exciting. (hint hint)
8 comments:
What some beautiful boys! I too have a, "toilet boy" -you'd think we would get one of those toilet bowl locks, but that is more effort that washing their hands I guess! Rachel how are those Ding dongs?
I am so excited you have a blog!! Now I can keep up with you and your family--you know, since I never see you... :) Cute pictures of your boys, by the way--don't have any of just Jer and I either, isn't that sad???
Hey Rach!
I'm glad you have a blog now too! I can definitely keep up with you now! Nick was so excited to see a picture of his "buddy"! We need to get together so we can all play!
By the way, the only pictures we have of just Ben & I are either taken by us holding the camera-hence our faces are all distorted looking or taken by our children-hence our faces are all distorted looking. Maybe we're just distorted looking, eh?
Woo! Woo!! I'm doing a happy dance right now! You didn't even say this morning! You won't regret this blogging business! (Like you're doing me a favor eh?) My favorite thing about it is you can make a book- pictures, journaling, done! Love it! Maybe I should come over and take a pic of you and Jason really quick. Let me know and I'll come right over!
Yay! Now I can stalk your blog along with everyone else's! :)
Yah!! So glad that you finally gave in to starting a blog!! Just wait...you will soon be addicted!! Can't wait to see more pics and more posts!! =)
YEAH! I am so excited you have joined us blogging addicts! I am excited to be able to keep up with you and find out all your deep dark secrets! HA!
So glad that you started a blog!! It is alot of fun. Your family is adorable, No need for a sister I guess.=) Well we will see you in the Morning bright and early!
Post a Comment