
I am going back a bit to spring break in April. But since I am using this lovely blog as my journal of sorts, I decided to add this. We decided to take a long weekend and head on down to Moab Utah. It is just so beautiful there. We spent most of our time at Arches National Park. I had never been there (Sad I know, I lived in Utah my whole life and never visited Arches) so it was especially fun for me. We went on so many hikes and saw so many amazing arches and scenery. I have included a bunch of pictures, the boys were great. Brady is such a great hiker. He mostly runs. Bryce does great in the backpack, even fell asleep. On the Delicate Arch hike I was wishing that someone was carrying me on their back!
2 comments:
I love Moab--glad to hear you finally made it over :)--those pics are really cute too!
A few years back, Ben & I, convinced that it was our last year in Utah (ha ha ha), did the whole Utah National Park tour. We figured we should probably see the things in our own backyard that people traveled from all over the world to see. Arches was by far one of my faves-sooo amazing! We missed out on the Delicate Arch hike-considering Nick was only 5 weeks old I think we made the right choice!! I'm glad you got to go!
Post a Comment