Monday, May 19, 2008

Funny Kids

Brady and I were playing hide and seek, so he hid in the rug and closed his eyes... thought I couldn't see him.


Then I found Bryce in the pantry stacking cans of food.
What will they think of next? They make me laugh so often. I wish I was better at just laughing and having fun with them. I am working on having a smile on my face more often.




6 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

That Brady is too darn cute. Who would have thunk to hide in the rug? I too need to work on having fun with my kids...I spend too much time yelling :)

Prilla said...

I'm so glad you found my blog, so that I could find your blog. Since we're horrible at keeping in touch we can at least stalk each other on our blogs. Your boys are so cute. We really need to get together for a bbq or something soon.

Lindz said...

How cute!!! I was laughing out loud at Brady hiding in the rug with his eyes closed...that is just too cute!

Cyndi said...

Kade does the same thing as Brady every morning when I come into his room. It totally gets me laughing when I'm usually feeling poopy. Kids are awesome!!!

Nielson said...

Kids are the funnest--I really need to keep a journal of just the funny things they do every day! I love how Brady thinks you can't see him if he can't see you--that is too funny.

mandi said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!! I love the closed eyes.

And by the way, I would love the name and number of your stylist! Will you email it to me? Thanks!