Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Story of Easter Ghost

Brady has an imaginary friend named 'Easter Ghost'. It started 2 years ago right after Easter. Not sure why he is a ghost. But one day Brady told us that he was playing with 'Easter Ghost'. I asked what he looked like and he told me that he looked like a white ghost. Soon things were blamed on 'Easter Ghost', it was never Brady's fault. 'Easter Ghost' eventually started being mean to Brady, and he would tell us that Easter Ghost hurt him ,things like that (kind of creepy). So I told him that he should not be friends with 'Easter Ghost' if he was mean. A few days later Brady said that he put 'Easter Ghost' in the garbage.

The very next day he informed me that 'Aaron Easter Ghost' came to play. I reminded him that he put 'Easter Ghost' in the garbage. He told me that 'Aaron Easter Ghost' is a new friend and he is very nice. I am stilling wondering why his name is 'Aaron' Easter Ghost, since we do not know anyone with the name Aaron. But Brady definitely has quite the imagination. Since the original 'Easter Ghost' was thrown in the trash, we don't hear too often about 'Aaron Easter Ghost'.

We have definitely enjoyed having 'Aaron Easter Ghost' much more than 'Easter Ghost', he is much nicer and seems to play by himself much more than the original. I imagine him floating around our house making all those messes. Maybe he really does live here cause no one wants to take blame for our messy house (especially me!).

8 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

Thats kind of a cute story..and a little creepy, haha.

Cyndi said...

Um, I know of an Aaron you may recall. Hopefully he's not visiting your house in the spiritual form, eh?

That's so funny that everything's blamed on the Aaron Easter Ghost instead of Bryce being the scapegoat. Most things are blamed on poor little McKade at my house-probably deservedly so though.

sinika said...

Hee! Hee! Brady's such a funny boy. I also love his boat (or airplane?) that he made up just for you- he's so creative!

mandi said...

That is so funny! I wish we had an Easter ghost to blame our messy house on.

That reminds me - did you drop off something of Maddie's at our house awhile ago? That was really nice of you - thanks! And I'm really embarrassed you saw my out-of-control kitchen firsthand. Darn that Easter Ghost!!!

Nielson said...

That is so funny! He really does have an imagination--at least they get along well... :)

Prilla said...

That is so funny! I love imaginary friends. Mikkele has had a number of them over the years including Harry Potter and Ron Weisley, just to name a few. They last a lot longer than I thought they would. Brady is such a funny boy.

Naoma said...

To funny!! Where on earth did he put easter and ghost together?? What a funny kid! Glad that Aaron easter ghost is a better friend! =)

Lindz said...

That is so funny...what a cute story!