My stylist must have spiked my beverage at the salon last night cause I let her cut bangs... yikes. I haven't had bangs since I was a senior in high school, let's just say that was a few years ago!
First, an example as to why I was hesitant... junior high bangs with my BFF Nikki (it was a bad year, I also had braces):
So here are the results of last night...
10 comments:
Your hair looks so CUTE! I love it!!! I'm getting my hair done on Wednesday and I have no clue what I should have done. I just might need a spiked drink as well! :)
I think it looks so cute!! Way to go for it!! =) Change is always fun, but it's gonna stink when you want to grow those bangs out!!
So I think they look good! I keep thinking I might cut some in Mikkele's hair, but we will see about that. I took the scissors to her hair last summer and it was a disaster. But maybe we'll let a professional do it. :)
Love the change and I'm jealous you were so brave! Yea for bangs!!
Well lets just say, thank goodness those jr high bangs are out and the new ones are in!!! You look great with the new ones, and I am sure back in the day...the old ones were cool too! And I know they were because I think every single girl had them! I did! Come to Heber sometime and walk around the local grocery store, you can still see some good looking jr high bangs! HA HA HA. Got to love the small towns, fashion never really gets there!
It's a whole new Rachel! I love it--you look gorgeous!
Now that's the good 'ol Rachel I remember!!! Ha ha! I still have nightmares from having those jr. high bangs-I honestly think mine were higher than yours!! As I recall, you still had those when we were in high school too!
The new bangs look good! Way to go for being so brave!
Ooooh - I love them!! They look so good on you! Super cute.
Love the junior high pic...
In my defense Cyndi... no I did not have those bangs in high school! I am sure it wasn't much better...what I did have!
I really like the new look!! But with or without bangs you are adorable... So it is fun to try new things!
Post a Comment