Wednesday, June 25, 2008

lots o' stuff

So much has happened since I updated my blog last. I was gone to girls camp for 5 days. Then Father's day, my Birthday, my sister was in town from California (my oldest nephew went into the MTC), and this week I am finally trying to catch up on all the cleaning, grocery shopping, and laundry from all the craziness!

First Girls camp... We had such a great time. The girls are so great in our ward. They are just so much fun to hang out with. It is such a great time to get to know the girls better and bond with them. Also great to bond with the other leaders. We had a variety of weather, first sun burns on Monday and snow on Wednesday. Good thing we were prepared with lots of layers!






Then came my "29th" ;) birthday! It was a great day. I got to share the day with Father's day. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful Dad and Husband! So it wasn't so bad sharing! Jason spoiled me with a new camera. It's a little Nikon that fits so well in my pocket! I love it! I spent the day at my parent's house and my sister and her family where there with us from California. I love spending my birthday with family. I have included some pictures of my family. First with my parents, Jason, my sister, and all the siblings. We are missing Mark my oldest brother, he lives in California.





The next week we went to Temple Square with the out of towners... I got a few really cute pictures of the cousins. Brady and Bryce are so lucky to have such fun older cousins. Brady followed the big boys around the whole week. They are so good to my little boys, they played and played and played.
This one is Bryce, Brady, and their cousin Chayse:

This is Nathan (I guess he is now going by Nate) he is almost 15:
This is Jordan and Brady:
Steven (Steve), Michael (Mike), and Michael's girlfriend (or maybe she is just a friend now...I can't keep up) Bethany.
After all the excitement Bryce fell asleep on the couch.. it was just so cute with his mouth wide open, he was really tired!

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

Hey Rach,

I forgot to tell you Happy Birthday! No, I didn't forget your birthday but I did forget you were turning 29!! Gheez! For some reason I thought we were the same age. You're so young!! How do you do it?

Girl's camp looks fun. I'm a little jealous. I would totally love that calling!!

Fun times with your fam. Tell your parents that they look exactly the same as they did so many years ago. I guess they're not aging-just like you!!!!!

Naoma said...

You have been busy girl!! Doing fun stuff though. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday!

Nielson said...

Love seeing family pics--don't think I've ever seen pics of your parents before...that last one of Bryce is adorable too! You really have been busy--but you forgot to mention the killer 5k! :)

The Kohler Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! That picture of Bryce sleeping is too darn cute!

Mostess Mommy said...

Hey Boom Boom!
I love seeing all of the pictures and I am the worst BFF ever! I forgot your birthday...I admit it! As payback though, you can come to Chicago and have lots of fun with me!!!!! Sounds good, eh???

Happy birthday and give Big Al and Martha hugs from me!