Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kids on the block

I know that you are all jealous that I live on such a great street... I love going out in the evening and just hanging out on the lawn with the neighbors! The other night little Lexy was hanging out in her little play thingy ( I don't know what they are called). When she was done Bryce decided that he wanted to check it out. He actually played in there for quite a while! He looks so big in there with his knees hitting the table!

Brady has so much fun with the older kids, they are so nice to him and let him play with them even though he probably drives them crazy! Like I said, I love my neighbors
Bryce is addicted like me!

3 comments:

Prilla said...

I might have to challenge you on the great street thing. We also have such a great neighborhood. It really makes it so much more fun though doesn't it.

Naoma said...

I am Jealous... Your block does seem like a lot of fun! At least we are close by.

mandi said...

I really really wish you guys were still our neighbors. Our neighbors are really nice and our kids have friends, but we don't really hang out with anybody. Maybe right before we move we'll meet someone really cool - that seems to be how we do things.