Wednesday, July 30, 2008

funniest picture ever

This is a picture of Brady at his cousin's birthday party a couple of months ago. I just got this picture from my Mother-in-law and we couldn't stop laughing! Questions for Brady: Where is the bat? Why are you trying to hit the pinata with your face?!

6 comments:

sinika said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! That is hilarious!! I think you should put it as your message picture (when you leave a comment on other blogs...)

Prilla said...

That is such a funny picture. haha

Cyndi said...

I just looked at this picture while I was on the phone and cracked up in the middle of my coversation. Too funny!

Naoma said...

This picture is classic! Just imagine showing it to his girlfriends when he gets older... =) Perfect timing whoever took it!!

Nielson said...

Perfect timing--that is hilarious!

mandi said...

That is the funniest picture!! I love it!