Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July

July has been a busy month, it seems like I haven't had a minute to breath since I got back from girls camp! On July 13th Jason and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary! Which also means that we have actually been together for 9 years (we dated for 2 years). I can't believe it has been this long, it seems like just yesterday that we kissed for the first time! He is a great husband, you all should be jealous!

Then 2 days later on the 15th Jason had his 30 something birthday! We celebrated with a little cake and ice cream at his parents the Sunday before, then we went to dinner and saw 2 movies thanks to Grandma Woods that offered to watch the boys and keep them over night. She is a wonderful Grandma! The boys have a great time at her house, and love getting spoiled! Here is a picture of Jason eating his cake (German chocolate) and then him opening his presents with the boys.


The other day I thought Bryce was in Brady's room playing, it seemed a little too quiet, so I decided to check on him... a little too late. Apparently he enjoys eating lotion! I made the mistake of leaving the lotion on Brady's floor earlier that morning after Brady's bath. Well, I found Bryce with lotion all over his face! Yuck!
The other day the boys were sitting at the bar eating their lunch and they just seemed so big to me, so I thought I better take a picture. They are growing so fast.

Last Saturday my sister and I decided to make the trek to Logan to see her daughters! We had such a great day. We went to the Pepperidge Farms factory, the cheese factory, Logan's Heroes (a great sandwich place, I highly recommend if you are in the Logan area!), the mall, their lovely apartment, to dinner at a local Italian place... it was a busy day but so much fun. My nieces are such great girls, and they don't even seem to mind hanging out with a bunch of old people! Here is a picture of the 4 of us at dinner.

Jason's sister Jessi is also in Logan attending school, so I made a stop at her cute little house to visit with her for a few minutes. I miss her! She used to work with Jason everyday, and I would get to visit with her every morning in my pajamas while she waited for Jason to get ready. Unfortunate for her, she is now very familiar with how messy my house is every morning! But it sounds like she is having a great time in Logan... apparently the social life is much better than Orem!
Well, the big day for Brady finally arrived on the 22nd... He turned 5 years old! We decided to have his first friend party this year. So he had a few kids from our street over to play in the water. He had a great time! When he woke up in the morning I said "Happy Birthday! You are 5 years old now!" His response "I won't be 5 until I eat my cake". "I don't feel like I am 5, I still feel like I am 4". He is too funny. Not sure if he thought that he would actually feel older. I told him that I still feel like I am 4 too, but unfortunately we just keep getting older even if we don't feel older! I have included a few photos from the party.







It has been a great month, and it's not over yet!

4 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

sounds like a lot of fun! Brady's 5 year old comment is so funny! Mya kind of did the same thing. She kept wanting me to measure her to see if she was "5" and she kept telling EVERYONE she was 5 just so they knew that she wasnt 4 anymore..I mean, complete strangers walking by at walmart and Mya is telling them, "hey...I'm 5!"

Prilla said...

Busy month. Your July is like my April. Happy Birthday to Jason and Brady. Happy Anniversary as well. Our 10th is in a month and a half. I can't believe how time flies. Oh and by the way...nice try on the "30th birthday" thing. I also love Brady's comments. Kids are so funny.

Dave and Steff said...

Kenyon had so much fun at our house! We need to get together more. I know we always say that but we REALLY need to!

Naoma said...

You have been pretty busy haven't you!! Looks like you have been having fun though and that is all that really matters! Also Happy Birthday to your boys and Happy Anniversary to you and your hubbie!