Saturday, July 30, 2011

Jason's Big Day

It has been getting very very hot here in PA..  So on Jason's birthday the boys and I decided we need to escape, so we went swimming at some friends house... without Jason... sorry he was a school.  I am sure he didn't mind!  We had a great time with our friends the Tingey's. 

The boys along the side of the pool getting ready to jump in.


Well I caught Bryce on the way in.  The older boys were too fast.


So cute, they had such a great time.


The Tingey girls


After a couple of hours of swimming,  we decided we better get home to see Dad for his birthday.  Jason requested a lemon cake with a lemon zest glaze.. who knows where he comes up with this stuff!  But it was a perfect request, it was very yummy.

The boys making faces....


More faces....


And more faces...


I hope Jason had a good day, Birthdays just aren't the same when you are turning 38... compared to 8!

2 comments:

sinika said...

Bryce looks so big in these pictures!!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Jason!! I love the picture with the mad faces, bryce looks really scarey :).