Yesterday Brady was watching TV and came and found me, here was our conversation:
Brady: Mom, do we have a travel agent?
Me: um, know... why?
Brady: cause we are supposed to call our travel agent to book a stay at the Beaches resort.
Me: I'll get right on that.
Thanks cartoon network... although I wouldn't mind going to beaches resort. Maybe Brady needs a break from the snow and cold too. Who wants to caravan to california over spring break? Anyone?
11 comments:
Hey, Q and I are heading to Flroida next week with Jessi and her crew. You should join us!!!!
We're gonna go the weekend after Spring Break so we can hit Disneyland ON Nick's B-day. Maybe you and I should head down early. You wanna?
That is so funny!!! The things kids pick up on...Now I only wish Ryan would pick up on those kind of things!
Don't you just love all the grown-up commercials on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon? My kids repeat the most "helpful" ones that they think I really need.
Brady is a smart boy! Forget Disneyland - the beach is where it's at.
Kenyon is always telling me things off of TV the other day he told me we needed to buy a box of fruit snacks because we will win money. If only it were that easy!
When you get in touch with a travel agent you can go ahead and book for us too.
He says the cutest things. Now that I think about it I really do need a vacation.
I'm sure you still haven't recovered from our last drive to san diego, I do at least have a cell phone now though so that's all we need right! Get Jason and Layne on board and I'm ready to go!
Don't feel bad...we ARE in sunny california and my kids STILL watch too much TV!! =) Brady is such a cutie!! =)
Man, warm weather sounds nice. Lets go!
Eva tells me all about the Pro- Active commercials when I have zits. She asked me if she would get zits. I told her yep she would, probably when she was a teenager. She started crying.
count me in. But I want to go to Beaches resort where it's exotic. I'm all about warmer weather that will kick the sickness out of our house.
Post a Comment