Monday, January 5, 2009

The Bradster

The other morning the boys and I were driving in the car. This was my conversation with Brady:

Brady: The sun is so bright in my eyes
Me: Sorry, just close your eyes we will turn soon
Brady: I guess I really am human, cause the sun doesn't bother robots
Me: I guess you really are...(trying my hardest not to laugh)

Seriously, where does he come up with this stuff??!

10 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

That is too funny! It stinks to be human :)

sinika said...

HahaHaha! :)

joleen said...

I think it's crazy Jason in him!

mandi said...

So funny!! What a disappointing realization.

Prilla said...

So funny! Jeremy and I are still laughing.

Lindsay said...

Too cute! I try to write down a lot of the things my kids come up with. We always get a good laugh out of it a year or two later :)! Looks like you had a great Christmas and New Years. Stay warm!

dana liston said...

I am glad that you have a real boy and not a robot! He is funny.

Mostess Mommy said...

Brady is too cute, just tell him he might just need a tune up!

Dave and Steff said...

darn I think I am human too

Montgomery Q said...

I remember the painful day that I became aware that I wasnt a robot...