Next party was Christmas eve at my Sister's house, Jason had to work until 8pm so I went with the boys then met Jason at home after he got off work. The boys had a great time with their cousins, we ate food, the kids did the nativity, watched the nativity on a DVD. There was something wrong with my camera that night so most of the pics are blurry ( or maybe it was because the kids never would hold still!). But I have added a few...
Christmas morning started early for us (but every morning starts early for us so it wasn't unusual). Brady and Bryce both woke up about 6:30am. So we pulled out the video camera (used only for birthdays and Christmas, sad I know) and videoed the walk down the stairs and the opening of the presents. Unfortunately I forget to get pictures... oh well, it's all on video. Brady opened everything very fast and was very excited about everything. Bryce liked the toys but really didn't care about the opening... who knows that kids has a mind of his own. Once we were done we had a few minutes to play with the toys but then we had to get ready and head to Grandma Woods house so we could talk to Uncle Justin on the phone. Jason's youngest brother is on his mission in Brazil right now. It was so great to talk to him, he is doing so well. He will be home this May and we are all so excited.
Our sweet Kaydence, she is so cute all bundled up in her hat and gloves.
The craziness at Jason's parents house that morning after the phone call, everyone opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa
Our sweet Kaydence, she is so cute all bundled up in her hat and gloves.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! It's good to know that we weren't the only ones awake that early on Christmas morning! Ha! I can't believe all that snow!! Cute family pics of you guys!
Rylee was up at 4:30! I told her to go back to bed and she kept coming to wake us up every half hour! Looks like you guys had fun. I love it how easily kids can fall asleep in the car.
Post a Comment