Brady: Mom, does everyone have to wear sandals or bare feet in heaven?
Me: I don't know Brady, why??!
Brady: Cause I think everyone will wear sandals in Heaven
Me: What kind of sandals?
Brady: Not flip flops, other sandals, but some people will just have bare feet.
Me: How do you know there won't be flip flops?
Brady: I remember when I was in Heaven.
Does he really remember?! I think he is just playing with my head. But it does bring up a good question, will we be barefoot in Heaven? or just wear sandals.. (but not flip flops).
9 comments:
Missed you and Bryce last night! I'm glad Brady is figuring out all our attire now! How'd he become such a deep thinker?
I really like my flip flops!
I think we'll have bare feet. I mean, those clouds have GOT to be soft.
I'd be totally good with bare feet but I think I might miss my flip flops. Does Brady know about any exceptions to the rules?
I love how Brady thinks. He is funny!
That is so cute! Bridger has asked me the same question, but he doesn't seem to have any first hand knowledge... :)
That is one introspective boy!
I love my flip flops but the next best thing is barefoot!
Kenyon tells me when he goes to heaven he will build a transformer planet.
I like the idea... :)
Rachel L
Post a Comment