Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things I need...

I have been thinking about all the things I need these days... here are a few:

*Someone to update this blog for me... not just update it, but come over to my house put the memory card in my computer, upload the pictures and then update the blog.

*Someone to take care of the huge mountain of laundry. Wash, dry, and fold please.

*Someone to update all our business' taxes in quickbooks so that I can give it my our accountant in enough time so we can actually file it before April 15th.

*Someone to be a fun Mom, cause we all know that I am not, my neighbors can confirm since they heard me yelling at Brady yesterday.

* Oh and we can't forget, someone to clean my house!


I am sure everyone wishes for these things. But really I just wish I could forget about all that other stuff and just spend time with my family. Maybe someday when I can afford to hire someone for all the things listed above!

Anyway, I haven't updated forever, so I thought I would update you on what we have been up to lately.

First, the 'dorks'. Here is Jason, his sister Jessi, and her friend "Wooley" (I really don't know his real name) wearing their Member's Only jackets. I can't believe they were all found at either D.I. or Savers in such good condition.

A couple of months ago my sister's and I went to see our old dance company Children's Dance Theatre perform for their 60th anniversary at the Capital Theater in Salt Lake. It was amazing. It is crazy how dance and the arts used to be such a huge part of my life. That was my thing in high school, and now I am so not involved at all in the arts community. I miss it. I loved dancing, I loved that world. I need to figure out how to get involved again.

Brady was busy with swim lessons during the month of February... he did very good.

We got a month pass to Jumpin Jacks back in February, had a great time with our cousins. We went once a week for a month. It was a great way to get out some energy in the winter time. It was even better for me and my sister, we just sat around and talked while the boys went crazy!



Today we decided to take advantage of the warm weather and the cheap prices at the farm at thanksgiving point. It was such a beautiful day and the sun felt soooo great!


8 comments:

Mostess Mommy said...

Hah! I think I can add to your list of wishes:
1 - a money tree
2 - a fairy godmother
3 - a goose that lays golden eggs and cleans its own cage
4 - magic beans (with bean-o)
5 - an invisible helicopter a la Wonder Woman
6 - And last but not least, a live-in hairstylist to wash and style my hair foe me everyday!
7 - Ooops, one more...my BFF Rachel to live NEAR me!

dana liston said...

I am happy to see you blogging again! I would love for somebody to come and do my laundry as well. That is my WORST job ever!

Melissa said...

Yah, you are such a bad mom....swim lessons, Jumpin Jacks, Farm Country, not to mention St. Patricks sugar cookies (Thank you, they were so good)!! If you are a bad mom, I must be horrible. My poor kids! Oh also I must comment on Jasons jacket.... they look awesome!!! I totally remember those cool jackets!

joleen said...

I wish we all could have a cleaning lady! It never ends! Just go on a date with Jason and everything will be better! That's my great advise! Love You jojo

mandi said...

I could not agree with that list more. Especially the fun mom part. It's still fun to play baseball with someone lying on the couch, right? Poor Oliver. Jumpin Jacks is a great idea! I didn't know you could get a monthly membership. I'll have to keep that in mind.

Love the picture of Jason and their awesome jackets. haha

Dave and Steff said...

yes Dave took the photo's he said it was crazy. I didn't go because I would have been in the way :( They couldn't even do the live shot because of all the screaming when the actor showed up.

Sheri said...

Let me know when you find the person.. I need her too LOL... nice to hear how your doing.. I took an adult beginners tap class! It was actually fun :)

Lindsay said...

You blog about as often as I do which seems to be monthly ;-)
I loved your wish list. I'm jealous you got to see your old dance company. I remember going a couple times to watch you dance. It was always a lot of fun. Yes, I agree with you, I miss dance a lot. The problem is, I can't even kick without pulling a muscle. You should take an adults class. I'm afraid I'm out of luck in Wyo :) Have a great week. (I promise I will be in Utah soon, what's your number?)