Friday, April 10, 2009

Interview with Brady

Thanks Cyndi for the idea....


1. What is something mom always says to you?
'you are funny'

2. What makes mom happy?
'hugs and kisses'

3. What makes mom sad?
'bugging my brother'

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
''tickle me'

5. What was your mom like as a child?
'a little girl'

6. How old is your mom?
'16'

7. How tall is your mom?
''let me see...12 lbs'

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
'hugs'

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
'watch TV'

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
'being my Mom'

11. What is your mom really good at?
'making food'

12. What is your mom not very good at?
'bouncing'

13. What does your mom do for a job?
'make the best food'

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
'noodles'

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
'when you make the best food'

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
'my mom'

17. What do you and your mom do together?
'go to McDonalds'

18. How are you and your mom the same?
'heads, hair, and bodies and arms and skin'

19. How are you and your mom different?
'our eyes'

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
'you say, you know that I love you'

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
'because he goes to work'

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
'restaurants'

23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
'40'


Brady makes me laugh, apparently our lives revolve around food. I really do like Jason when he is home too, not just cause he goes to work!

11 comments:

sinika said...

LOVE this! I'm totally doing it too... It's funny to see what Brady thinks.

Lindz said...

Oh that is so cute!! Brady is a cutie...and what a great idea to ask him those questions!! =)

The Kohler Family said...

I'm going to do this too!! I love that time goes backwards for you...had him at 40, now your 16!..and your not good at bouncing??? Come on Rachel, get with the program, SHEEZZ!! :)

joleen said...

Rach, That is so funny! He's the cutest! You need to definately save that conversation for him!

Lindsay said...

Brady is the best! Kids are the greatest form of entertainment don't you think? I love reading your blog, keep it up!

Naoma said...

That was so fun to read!! I don't know if Tommy is old enough to do it to yet, but I mat try! =) You are such a fun mom and must make some pretty good food!

Elisabeth said...

Cute and funny! I'll have to ask Eva her answers.

Prilla said...

I like how you're 16 now, but you were 40 when you had him. Funny boy.

Melissa said...

What a cute idea! I think I might try it with my kids. I think Brady must think about food a lot. That is too funny!!!

Cyndi said...

Um, I've seen you bounce and you're amazing! Crazy Brady!

mandi said...

That was really cute! It's so funny to see what's going on in their little minds. Hmmm....making the best food, McDonald's, restaurants...can I live with you guys?