Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Trevor!

I have finally updated my blog, so there are several posts from today... so keep reading!

Anyway, I have a new Nephew!!! Baby Trevor joined our world on April 17th! Welcome Trevor. My sister had a 8lb 7 oz baby boy take forever to get here, she was in labor from about 1pm to 7am the next morning. He wanted to come out face up and then he got his shoulder stuck in the process. But Andrea is a trooper and finally helped his arrive. He is the sweetest little guy, we love him and are so happy that he is joining our Family! He is the 25th grandchild for my parents, the oldest is 24 (today, happy Birthday Laurie!). That is 12 girls, and 13 boys. It is crazy at family get togethers. But we wouldn't have it any other way! I just had to share some pictures..


Me and the new Mom:
The brothers and sister:

Trevor!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cute baby!!

sinika said...

Yay! Your sister who I went through pregnancy with that I've never met... What a cutie- all her kids are so cute!

dana liston said...

It looks like you guys have been busy Rachel! Your kids are so cute, I don't know when the last time I saw them was... Have a great day.

Lindsay said...

Your nephew is adorable. Andrea looks pretty good too ;) Your trip to Spanish Fork looks like a lot of fun. Your boys are getting so big!