With my sister from California and her family visiting we had a fun filled week after Easter. Monday night we went 4 wheeling with the whole group. It was just a quick evening trip. But definitely eventful. We pulled up to the spot and jumped out of the car and immediately Brady got run over by one of the 4 wheelers... scary. My nephew was backing the 4 wheeler off the trailer and Brady ran right behind him. I didn't see it happen just turned around to see Brady flat on his back and his leg wedged under the front tire. Luckily he was
OK, definitely scared him. But physically fine. I think we all learned a lesson that day about staying out of the way of the 4 wheeler! My poor nephew that was driving, he was so worried. Once we all calmed down, we had a great evening going on rides and sitting by the camp fire. I have included a few pictures:
Jared (cousin) and Bryce:

Nate (cousin) and Bryce:

Bryce and a
marshmallow, then Grandpa and Brady hanging out by the fire:

Uncle Quin was nice enough to take both boys for a ride, Bryce was hilarious wearing that huge helmet!
2 comments:
What a scary thing to have happen. I am glad Brady is okay. Very cute pictures. It looks like you all had a great time!
How scary! I'm glad Brady is ok. I love the pic of Bryce and the marshmallow. Too funny.
Post a Comment