Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bryce's 2nd Birthday!

I can't believe that my Baby is 2 years old! It seems like just yesterday that I was having contractions while we were driving down the canyon! We decided to celebrate with both sets of grandparents. We just had dinner (thanks for the soup recipe Sini!), opened presents and had cake. Not too exciting, but I guess that is just how we are! But he definitely got spoiled with all his presents!

Grandma & Grandpa Reddish...
Grandma and Grandpa Woods...
Big Brother wishing that all the presents were for him...
I don't think Bryce really got it this year, but he did enjoy opening the presents and eating the cake. He knew exactly what to do with the candles, blew them out all on his own! We kept telling him 'happy birthday' and he was trying to say it back.

8 comments:

Naoma said...

Happy Birthday Bryce!! Two already?? He is such a cute kid, we usually keep it pretty simple for birthdays too. Looks like fun!

Nielson said...

wow--I can't believe he's already two!! Time goes by so fast--he is such a cutie!

grinNberrett said...

your mom is super hot!!!

lindsey v said...

It's a little hard for the other siblings when one is getting lots of presents, isn't it. We just have to keep reminding ours that when it's their birthday they will be the ones getting presents.

That's a cute picture of Brady trying to look happy though. He he.

mandi said...

I can't believe he's 2 either!! He's so so so cute. Oliver keeps trying to convince me that these are pictures of him playing with his new toys. Wishful thinking.

Happy Birthday Bryce!

joleen said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! He is so happy and sweet. I'm so glad he's in our family, he just makes me smile!

WOODSIE said...

AHH Sorry I missed the b-day boy! Tell him for me...if he even remembers me. Wish I coulda seen ya this last weekend, but soon I promise! I gotta squeeze those hoodrats soon!

Becky said...

what a little tool man. I loved your personality post, i'm gona have to copy that idea some day. Sounds like to me you're little Bryce sounds a lot like my little Jace, they should be friends! Destruction, Tantrums, Lovey Dovey. I will add to Jace that he can't turn off his brain and go to sleep, he quit naps and still can't go to sleep with out a good long time of snooping around. uggh. Cute kids!