Friday, October 24, 2008

Pacifier update

For the wondering... the pacifier is still gone and he is sleeping just fine. Still not taking as long of naps as before, but he is taking naps again at least one hour long. So the torture was only for 2 nights. It was bad for those 2 night, but definitely worth it now... cause no more 'ink-ink'!! Wahoo! Now the next big milestone... potty training, YUCK!!! (think I might just wait another year for that one)

3 comments:

Prilla said...

Yeah! Good job. Nice that it only took two aweful nights. And hopefully it will just continue to get better.

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Your boys are so cute and getting so big. I hope you and Jason are well! We live in Lubbock, Texas while Jim is getting his Masters at Texas Tech. Tell Jason Hi!

Becky said...

man we must be twins. That is how I made Jace get rid of his binky, he threw it away all by himself so when he asked about it all I had to say was "remember, you threw it away?" Soon Bryce wont even remember that he liked it. It will help with his teeth too, I wish I would have taken Jace's away earlier but I was a pushover until I noticed his teeth were seperated because of it. Crazy mom!