Sunday, September 21, 2008

Personalities

I decided that I need to document my boys funny personalities and things they are into so I can compare in later years. I saw this on someones blog and thought it was a cute idea (yes I have no imagination so I steal ideas off other's blogs).


First we have Brady, he is 5 years old. He loves to play with friends but after school he needs some down time before he takes off to play. He has an crazy imagination, which helps him to easily play by himself if necessary. He tells me the funniest stories, mostly about jets, airplanes, ghosts, Scooby Doo, monsters, Tom and Jerry, and pretty much anything else that pops into his mind. He doesn't like change, he likes his schedule. He is really good at communicating with his parents, but doesn't like talking to strangers. He told me that he is going to fly airplanes when he gets big. When asked if he was going to go on a mission, he told me 'no because he is going to fly airplanes'. He loves one on one time with his Dad (what kid doesn't?). He yells and cries with he is mad. Easily gets his feelings hurt. When he is mad at me he says "I quit you". He loves video games and would play them all day long if I let him. He has never been super attached to us, he loves babysitters and sleeping over at cousins or grandma's house. But Brady is very cautious about physical things, took him years to go down the slide at the park. Definitely not a climber.
Bryce will be 2 years old in about a week and a half. He is our adventurous one, he climbs , gets into things, pulls things down, makes messes. I will be cleaning up one mess and he is already on to the next. Very independent, he says 'stuck' very clearly, because he is always climbing or crawling into areas that are way to small for him and yell 'stuck' till someone rescues him. He loves to follow Brady around, thinks his name is 'Brady' when asked. He has no fear. He doesn't care if he gets into trouble, just keeps doing it and smiles at you. Laughs when I get after him about something. Screams and throws a tantrum at the drop of a hat. But will come and give you a kiss and squeeze for no reason at all. He will cuddle for just a few minutes then wants down to do more destruction. Won't eat anything but crackers, cookies, and fruit snacks.

2 comments:

grinNberrett said...

When he is mad at me he says "I quit you".

At least he isn't saying

"I wish I knew how to quit you."

Otherwise I would be questioning what types of movies you are letting him watch in his down time.

dana liston said...

I love the title of your blog it is really cute. Your boys are so big! They sound like they are awesome. I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you guys. I'm glad that Joleen has linked us through her blog! :)
Dana