So we have been busy doing lots of stuff, and I never seem to find time to update this blog... so here are a few events in one shot:
Went on a walk, saw lots of leaves
Brady lost 3 teeth...
We went to the open house at Jason's school
Here is a shot of our little family at the water fall in front of the school
Had some pink eye
Visited a Pagoda in Reading PA
If you live within city limits you can just push all your leaves to the gutter and the city sends out trucks with big suction tubes to take it all away for you. It is pretty cool to drive down the streets and see huge piles of leaves. I have a huge desire to drive right in the middle of it all and watch it all fly away in my rear view mirror...but I have refrained.
I met a new friend name Lorie
Who took me to see Michael Buble.. I know I know, totally not my kind of music. But it was actually a lot of fun. We started out with the worst seats in the arena, but the security guy asked us if we wanted to move closer cause they needed to fill in seats that weren't sold... um of course... this is how close we ended up (see below)
Its been a great couple of months. I are really enjoying our time here in PA.
3 comments:
Your life looks so adventurous! So fun. Adam just said last night, "Gees, haven't the Woods been gone for 2 years already?!?!
We miss you. Glad you're loving it and making friends!
Missing you guys like crazy. Life and snow isn't the same without you. Looks like you had a great weekend!
I LOVE MICHAEL BUBLE. I am green with envy. Glad you had fun, though!
Post a Comment