Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I got bored...


New hair color...  

The boys response:

Jason:  Wow, sometimes you get your hair colored and its hard to notice... this one is noticable.

Brady:  I like it, I like that we have so many hair colors in our family now

Bryce:  I want it yellow again.

11 comments:

Nielson said...

Well, you can't please them all! I love how Brady is all into the diversity of hair colors--lol! I think you always look great :)

mandi said...

It's super pretty! I love it!! I love that Bryce wants it "yellow" again. So funny.

joleen said...

Weren't you a red head as a baby? So just going back to your roots! You look stylin' as ever! Maybe Jason can go blonde! Talk to you this weekend xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hot MAMA!

Prilla said...

Super cute! And I love Bryce's fishy face in the pic!

sinika said...

Really cute Rach! And I love how kids call hair like they see it- my boys call mine yellow (or was is white?) and black. Sweet.

joleen said...

Hi Rach! Love the new look and I liked what the boys said! So funny! :)Eileen

Melissa said...

You look sooo cute. I think I need to follow your example, and do something new with my hair. I love all the responses from your guys. Dawson just walked up and in mid sentence said, "Rachel colored her hair... I love Bryce!" We sure do miss you guys.

Dave and Steff said...

Love your hair! I so need something new

Mostess Mommy said...

No way! Talk about different!!!!

Trevino Fam said...

Yea! I havent looked at your blog for a while and I am glad you are blogging so we can all stalk you while you gone! We miss you! I like your hair!!