Its been forever since I updated this blog. But what can I say, I am lazy.
Lots has happened since May... we had visitors.. Jason's Brother Justin and his wife Liesl. To sum up that visit... We visited, Philadelphia PA, Intercourse PA (yes there really is a place called that, its where lots of Amish peoples live), Hershey PA, Rahobath Beach Delaware (don't get me started on the insane blistering sunburn, I think I am still having ghost pains from that!), and I am thinking that I missed something but it was a jammed pack full week and I loved every minute of it! Got to know my newest Sis-in-law lots better and glad she is in the family... another Woods!
Then my Sister Gay and Niece Laurie (two time Lititz visitor... she might be my favorite niece! haha). We partied in Philly ... they even took the boys to Gettysburg while I was working one day. Loved our summertime visitors!
Brady had a birthday in July, turned 9. We took him and a few friends to see a movie, easiest party ever! My brag moment.. I had parent/teacher conference for Brady (4th grade) last week.. he is such a smartie pants and his teachers couldn't say enough good about him! Love that kid!
School started, Bryce started kindergarten... almost killed me to send him thru those doors following his teacher away to school. Not sure why it was so difficult! But he loves it and is doing really well.. he is also a smartie pants!
In October Bryce had a birthday, he turned 6. He decided to wait and have his party 10 days after the big day... why you ask?! Cause we had more visitors, he wanted his cousins Kenzie, Warren, and Simon to be at his party! Jason's sister Jenn and her husband Jacob drove from Utah to visit us! Aren't we so lucky, so wonderful to have family here for a bit! We did lots of touristy things while they were here too, Philly, Intercourse (of course), Hershey... All the good stuff.
Jason graduated from Lititz Watch Technicum in August.. Wahoo!!! I am so proud of him, it was a long hard road. But he did it! He immediately started an internship with Rolex here in Lititz. He completed that Nov 2nd. He has been packing our boxes since because 1 week from today a large truck will arrive to take all our stuff to Evansville Indiana! We are very excited! Super sad to say goodbye to the amazing friends we have found here in PA.
Sorry about the lack of pictures in this post, but I think I already stated that I am lazy! But hopefully I have done a very condensed update... more to come when we get settled in Indiana!
3 comments:
Exciting changes!! Good luck with the move!
Wow! You have been busy! Indiana is awesome, hope all goes well!
Ahhhhh man. I was hoping you were going to say back to UTAH!!!!! ;)
Post a Comment