Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Things the boys say

Bryce:  Mom, I love you has much as Brady! 

Brady:  It would be ok if you started paying me to clean my room. 

Bryce:  Wow Mom, did you just hear my burp?  It was the loudest and longest ever!

Bryce:  I had to sit in time out at preschool today, I was only being a little loud. (yeah right)

Bryce:  Is it really saturday?!  No on has school or work today?!  We can play all day!!

Bryce:  I don't feel very good today, maybe I better just play video games all day.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Rach! I love these comments, especially the last one about video games! They will try anything for more use of electronics!

I really hope when it's time to relocate you can find a place close to family. It sounds unlikely but you never know. I can't imagine an opening in WY, but you are always welcome to come visit us.I would love to catch up and see you and your family in person :) Love ya friend!

sinika said...

Love these! Have a good week Rach!

The Kohler Family said...

How cute! I love the things that come out of kids' mouths!

Justin + Liesl said...

Hilarious! I can't wait to see you guys!

Eileen said...

Loved the cute comments! They made us laugh. Don't we all wish every day was Saturday...Play Day!

Eileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.