Wednesday, August 3, 2011

10 years!

I am a little late with this post.  Jason and I just celebrated our 10th Anniversary last month.  My parents happened to be visiting that week so they offered to watch the boys so we could go out.  It was nice to be just the two of us!  I am so lucky to be married to this amazing Man.  He is an amazing Father and Husband.  He is working so hard at this impossible school (who knew watch making school would be so crazy?!).  Anyway, we have now been married 10 years but together 12. 

Here is a picture from our honeymoon cruise to the Caribbean.  It was a great time!  So glad we splurged and went.  (and yes I had to scan this, cause 10 years ago digital cameras weren't the thing yet)


Do we look any older? !

10 comments:

sinika said...

Happy 10th! I'm glad you guys found each other!

Cyndi said...

I'm glad Jason still liked you even after he saw how insane we were in our Freshman English class. Congrats on the #10....and by the way, I thought the cruise picture was recent so I think it's safe to say that you don't look too old yet!!

Anonymous said...

He looks older. You look AMAZING!
Congrats on hitting 10 years!

James Yvonne and Elise said...

You both look great! Happy 10th! Here's to 50 more years of bliss!

Melissa said...

Happy 10th!! It is crazy that you don't look much older. You both age so nicely :). Again, I love your hair!!

Prilla said...

Happy anniversary! You guys still look great! Jason's a little harrier, but that's about it!

joleen said...

you just look more in love to me!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! You both look amazing!

The Kohler Family said...

Congrats! You guys haven't changed a bit!

Naoma said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look great!!