Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sunday Afternoon


 We have church at 9am, so Sunday afternoons are spent lounging around the house.  Especially when its a rainy cold day.  Last Sunday the boys decided to play video games.  I talk as if that isn't what the always want to do.  Anyway, here is Brady concentrating very hard.

 Why does he always only wear 1 slipper?!  Funny kid.


 Bryce concentrating...


We told the boys that they had to make their bed before they could play video games.   Bryce made his bed all by himself, and put almost all of his stuffed animals on top... so cute!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love what a good job Bryce did on making his bed. Way to go Bryce. He did such a great job decorating it with his stuffed animals.

By the way... Dawson is very jealous of bryce's bed. Dawson said, "No fair he has an awesome bed!"

Cyndi said...

My kids would be jealous of that bed too. Seriously, I think our boys are so alike...just like our husbands...we should totally hang out. Oh yeah, dang.

sinika said...

Lazy Sunday afternoons are the best...

Nielson said...

One slipper? Not too hot and not too cold I guess :)

Eileen said...

Love Bryce's bed with all the toys! That blanket looks so familiar!