Our wonderful friend Austin took some family pictures for us! Wahoo, we haven't pictures since Brady was 1 1/2 (he is now 5). It is just tons of fun taking pictures with kids. Brady has a weird smile in every picture and if we are lucky Bryce wasn't crying. So one of these pictures will probably go out with our Christmas card... so if you don't live close and I usually send you a card... here is your preview!


How the photo shoot really went:
12 comments:
Super cute Rach! Love them.
What a beautiful family! I hope I get a card :-)
cute photos He did a good job!!!
How can you pick between those for a Christmas card? They are all soooo cute. What a cute family!
I agree these pictures are so cute! Gotta love trying to get two samll people to cooperate! Love them!!
Really cute pics...you guys all look great!! =)
Really cute pictures! You look gorgeous in them!
You look so pretty! I love it.
These are so cute!!! I love the last one! I can SOO wait for those days!! You look very pretty!
Your kids are so cute and so are you and Jason! :) I was just thinking we need a family photo, we don't have one with Jack and he will be one tomorrow.
Oooh, you hair is so long and flowy! I love it! Plus, Jason and the boys are so handsome. I do love Brady's smile - kind of like yours after too much cheeze whiz, ya know?
I can't wait to receive a Christmas card!!!!!
They turned out really nice. Your boys are adorable... I used to be so good at getting the kids pics done, until number 3 came along...
Post a Comment