I am a little slow, but I am finally posting pictures from our week of Halloween. First we went the the ward party, then to a family party at Jason's parents house. Then finally on Halloween Brady had his costume parade at the school, then a party in his class. All of that before the actual night of trick or treating.
I had heard all these Moms say that they just let their kids have a free for all that night after trick or treating with their candy. So for a good hour or so the boys went crazy. HUGE mistake! That night no one wanted to go to bed. They were up a few times during the night, and then up for the day at the crack of dawn!! Lets just say that the candy fairy took all the left over candy the next morning and hid it! Oh and don't forget how much fun they were all day Saturday! Anyway, Halloween really was fun, I did forget to carve pumpkins, I know aren't I a fun Mom?! So now we have 8 pumpkins on our porch for Thanksgiving decor.
Some pictures: Brady and Bryce
2 comments:
Cute kids! I love seeing pictures :)
I'm so glad I remembered you had a blog. I was happy I had kept your email about your blog so I could take a look. It's nice to see what's going on with you and your beautiful family! They've grown so much. Hope you have a great week. Let's keep in touch!
Post a Comment