So everyday after school I asked Brady what he did at school. He only ever talks about recess. This was our conversation yesterday:
Me: So who did you play with at recess?
Brady: Ben
Me: What did you play?
Brady: Boys chase girls (he plays this everday)
Me: Oh, do you like to play boys chase girls or girls chase boys?
Brady: Ben likes boys chase girls (watch out Ben's Mom!!! you know who you are!)
Me: and what do you like to play?
Brady: I like to play girls chase boys cause I like to run away from the girls.
Yeah! Brady likes to run away from the girls, how many years before he figures out it's fun to chase the girls?! I hope he wants to run away forever!
4 comments:
HA HA! That's funny. Ben was so traumatized the first few weeks of school from all the girls chasing the boys. I think he thinks of it now as that he's chasing the girls 'away' from them. heh heh.
LOL! I pray Jake keeps chasing girls...it's when he starts chasing boys that I will be worried....
What a funny boy. I think I have to agree with finlinson fam though...at least they're chasing girls. Too funny.
Good luck with that, it doesn't take them long! :o)
Post a Comment